| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zacatecas in May is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 4 days.
- The blue above Zacatecas is quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:40 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:13.
- There are approximately 4:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zacatecas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Zacatecas, Mexico
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Zacatecas:
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 751.1 kms (466.8 miles) NNE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 789.5 kms (490.6 miles) NE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 739.4 kms (459.4 miles) NE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 753.1 kms (468 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 613.4 kms (381.2 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 627 kms (389.6 miles) NE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 394.5 kms (245.1 miles) NE
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 238.4 kms (148.2 miles) SE
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) SSE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) SE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) SE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 780.5 kms (485 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 732.7 kms (455.3 miles) SSE