| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zacatecas in April is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Zacatecas is moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:00 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 4:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zacatecas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Zacatecas, Mexico
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Zacatecas:
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 751.1 kms (466.8 miles) NNE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 789.5 kms (490.6 miles) NE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 739.4 kms (459.4 miles) NE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 753.1 kms (468 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 613.4 kms (381.2 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 627 kms (389.6 miles) NE
- Monterrey, Mexico - 394.5 kms (245.1 miles) NE
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 488.9 kms (303.8 miles) E
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 238.4 kms (148.2 miles) SE
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) SSE
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) SE
- Mexico City, Mexico - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) SE
- Veracruz, Mexico - 780.5 kms (485 miles) ESE
- Acapulco, Mexico - 732.7 kms (455.3 miles) SSE